Careers – Sample
In our ongoing efforts to make Steril-Aire and the solutions we provide the best they can be, we have put in the work to get certified in many areas.
Now customers have the piece of mind to know they are dealing with a quality partner in the UVC environment. Below are many of our current certifications.
International Standards Organization (ISO) QMS
A quality management system (QMS) is a formalized system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives. A QMS helps coordinate and direct an organization’s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements and improve its effectiveness and efficiency on a continuous basis.
ISO 9001:2015, the international standard specifying requirements, is the most prominent approach to quality management systems. Through diligent effort and a sustained desire to grow ever stronger in assuring top quality, Steril-Aire has been ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
International Standards Organization (ISO) EMS
The primary objective of the ISO 14001:2015 standard is to promote effective environmental management systems (EMS) in organizations. The standard specifies requirements for establishing an environmental policy, determining environmental impacts of products or services, planning environmental objectives, implementing programs to meet objectives, and conducting corrective action and management review.
ISO 14001:2015 can be used by any organization that wishes to set up, improve, or maintain an environmental management system to conform with its established environmental policy and requirements. In addition to the ISO 9001:2015, Steril-Aire’s work toward increased environmental awareness and procedures, has resulted in the ISO 14001:2015 Certification being awarded as well.
This makes Steril-Aire the first UVC company to achieve both ISO Certifications.
The Canadian Standards Group (CSA) recognizes electrical, mechanical, plumbing and gas products for quality and safety, and Steril-Aire is proud to have its mark on our UVC lamp systems and products.
UL Classified – United States and Canada
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) has tested and approved products for customer safety since 1894. There is no better indication of a product’s operational safety, and Steril-Aire stands apart from our competition by continually achieving UL certification for our UVC lamp systems.
CE certification is mandatory for certain products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA) since 1985. The CE certification is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA. Steril-Aire is unique in having CE certification on our UVC Products.
Steril-Aire’s Quality & Environmental Policy is to:
- Deliver error-free products and services on time to our customers.
- Implement processes and controls such that tasks are performed properly the first time.
- Ensure that all products and services are provided to our customers and to internal operation meet established requirements.
- Quality, continual improvement, customer satisfaction and environmental stewardship are the personal responsibility of each Steril Aire employee.
- Operate in a manner that protects the environment.
- Comply with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations.
- Communicate to all employees of Steril-Aire and other stakeholders, our performance, successes and obstacles to further progress
- Continually strive to improve our environmental management system.
- Promote pollution prevention and environmentally proffered products and sustainable business practices with our building management and suppliers.