Power Supply Cabinets
Preassembled Power Supply Boxes for 1, 2, 3 & 8 Power Supplies
Steril-Aire extends installation possibilities by making Enhanced mounting solutions more flexible than ever. For use indoor or outdoor, Steril-Aire’s Power Supply Cabinet (PSC) gives you the ability to bring Steril-Aire’s UVC Solutions to an even wider range of air handler needs.
This enclosure is perfect for mid to large sized air handlers where accessibility to the power supply(s) is needed. These pre-assembled boxes can be mounted inside or outside the unit and require only 1 electrical feed per box. Steril-Aire’s patented EGTS Emitters, IP67 Compliant cabling and framing options offer an unrivaled UVC Solution. With the built in M12 receptacle(s), Emitter connection cables are just pushed and screwed into place. When hand tightened, they become IP67 compliant water-resistant connections.
To build your own Enhanced Steril-Airesolution, you will need to purchase:
- EGTS Emitters
- M12 extension cables (5′, 10′, 20′, or 30′)
- Framing hardware for mounting
- Optional Accessories:
- Interlocking door switch
- UVC Watchdog
- UVC Smart-Vu
- UVC Controller II
The power supplies installed in the enclosure support all 12″- 61″ EGTS emitters at voltage ratings of 120V – 277V. The power supplies have a limited lifetime warranty.
- Easy Access to as many as 8 Power Supplies in a single cabinet with a smaller footprint.
- NEMA 4X enclosures allow both indoor and outdoor mounting options.
- A 3’ Emitter connection cable is included for every power supply purchased.
- Optional M12 extension cables allow the flexibility to mount the box externally without distance constraints of preassembled turnkey solutions.
- Optional extension cables are available in 5’, 10’, 20’, & 30’ for flexibility of PSC placement.
- From 1-8 power supplies, each box requires only 1 electrical connection.
- Once installed, no tools are needed to wire up emitters.
- Uses IP67 compliant Emitter connector for water resistant installations in condensing environments.
- Uses patented state-of-the-art solid-state electronic power supply for enhanced reliability and performance.
- Steril-Aire UVC Solutions produce no ozone or other secondary contaminants.
- Installs quickly and easily.
Specifications of the PSCs
Power Supply Cabinet
Aluminum Enclosure PSC 1 & PSC 2
The Aluminum enclosure for the PSC 1 & PSC 2 shall consist of 1 or 2 preassembled power supplies with corresponding Emitter Connection Cables and M12 receptacle(s) to ensure an IP67 compliant protection.
Painted Metal Enclosure PSC 3 & PSC 8
The Painted Metal enclosure for the PSC 3 – PSC 8 shall consist of 3 – 8 preassembled power supplies with corresponding Emitter Connection Cables and M12 receptacle(s) to ensure an IP67 compliant protection.
The power supply shall be a class P with a power factor of >0.98. It shall be suitable for single-phase input power ranging from 120-277 V (+/-10%) and 50/60 Hz. The design shall include RF and EMI suppression.
Independent Testing: The unit shall be tested by an independent test laboratory. Unit shall comply with ANSI/UL Standards 153, 1598, 1995 and CSA and CE standards. The manufacturer shall be an ISO 9001:2015 & 14001:2015 certified facility.
UL, CUL, CE and other agency listings.