Steril-Aire’s UVC Smart-Vu is an innovative-smart solution designed to measure and report on the condition and effectiveness of UVC solutions.
UVC Smart-Vu is a customizable, cloud-based, platform compatible with all UVC disinfection products allowing real-time awareness for any UVC installation, to guarantee efficacy and go beyond the pretty blue light. The UVC Smart-Vu sensor relays its readings to the mountable transmitter, onto the gateway and uploads monitored data to the cloud-based dashboard for real-time viewing and management, from anywhere. Giving the ability to manage one or hundreds of facility locations from one dashboard, with full reporting on all UVC systems.
UVC Smart-Vu Dashboard Highlights
Steril-Aire offers an intuitive dashboard template that can be further customized to meet your needs, while easily view one or hundreds of locations at once.
Easy to read, simple green/yellow/red icons that shows overall UVC system performance
Displays real-time UVC emittance in reference to recommended level of 253.7nm
Pathogen Disinfection Dosage
Provides approximate dosage value of disinfection level per pathogen.
Remaining life percentage of UVC emitters
Tracks initial 9000-hour lamp life and provides reset button when replacements are installed.
(BMS/BACnet compatible upon request)
Stay informed if the gateway loses connection, battery is low, or other system malfunctions.
Steril-Aire offers pre-built, standard reports but can be scheduled and customized to your liking. Multiple file formats can be sent.
EVIDENCE | PROVE IT | TRANSPARENCY
- Ultra-low power consumption, less than 0.5W, Power supply: DC 5V
- No visible light influence, peak response spectrum λp=254nm
- Standard industrial signal, 0~5V DC linear voltage output, convenient for industrial application
- High measurement accuracy, resolution of 0.001W/m²
- Wide operating temperature range: 0°C~+80°C
- Transmission Distance: NLoS: 2-3km or LoS: 6-8km
- OTA (Over The Air) firmware updates
- Wireless Relay Included
- Compliance to LoRaWAN 1.0.2
- Built-in 2.4G 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Cloud service for gateway health monitor
- Web UI for LoRa and network configuration
- Up to 8 concurrent channels for LoRa transmission
- Active scan for channel availability with RSSI levels
- Support wide frequency range from 470MHz to 928MHz
- Various internet connections:
- Ethernet, Wireless bridge, 3G/4G USB dongle